My life after College

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Meggles

So you may ask why is my display name "Meggles". It all started a long time ago when my friend moved in with my family. We decided that it would be fun to give each other a nickname. So after much discussion and trying of different names I was given the name "Meggles". Her herself was given the name "Louisianna". She is more than a friend she is like an older sister to me, someone there for guidance and comfort when I need it most. When signing off in e-mails while we were both away at college, we would always use our names. With that, I have chosen my display name as "Meggles".

4 Comments:

At 10:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Meggels....

How is work going for you??

Miss you lots

 
At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sniff sniff* so touched by the name on the blog. i love you too...i'll send you the link to my blog. it's super personal, like one other person knows it. i don't write in it often. remind me to send it to you sometime...we need to have more no penis nights. they're fun. ah ha ha ha...can i write that on here?! *gasp* can i say penis?! whatever, i did...and i stand by that rule. let's run away and get married meggles...to each other. ;-) mwahahahaha. love ya babes. :-P

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

Welcome to the blogging world Meggles! So glad you joined. I love the nick name..its great!

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

time for a new post..... :-0 haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home