My life after College

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Confession

So its been a little while since I have last posted. Last week I started working 11:30-8 shifts so I get up (try and go to the gym), get ready for work then go to work, get home, eat dinner, and go to bed. So during the weekends I relax and tan by the pool, while at night hang out with friends.

I have a confession about blogging though...I always wondered why I couldn't get a title for my posts and all my post titles ran on and on on the sidebar. I always thought that it was something to do with the HTML codes and stuff (don't know much about them). So today I researched and can you imagine that, it was just a little setting in the formatting that I had to change to YES instead of NO for a title bar!!...AWWW! I can't believe I didn't figure that out. Oh well, so I have changed all my past blogs to have a title now and not a run on title.

This weekend is going to be busy, I'll have lots to blog about next week. Friday night is a graduation ceremony for some friends, Saturday is the fireworks in town, Sunday is WONDERLAND!!! YAH... Can't wait. Going to be so much fun!..

Well I'll talk soon, have to get ready for work soon.

1 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Do you want some blog help with your sidebar? Changing the links and such just ask. I'll be up sometime to visit next week since the kids are out of school. :-) See you then.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home