My life after College

Monday, July 03, 2006

A Weekend of Fun!

This past weekend was a blast! There was so much going on and lots of fun happened. So Friday night I went to a graduation for some friends that I have known for a few years now. They are my sisters friends but since we are all so close in age and they are also some of my friends siblings Mel and I went to their grad. I then had a movie night with my other sis Mon. We watched 'Dreamer', what a good movie. Mon likes horses and I'm just sapping something so it was a good movie. Dakota Fanning is a great actress and so cute also!

Saturday since it was Canada Day and all the malls were closed on my day off , except for the Orillia mall (thank goodness), my mom and I went shopping there in the afternoon. Later on that night I went to a barbeque with my Louisianna and then a group of us went to the fireworks...well the fireworks didn't last long, actually didn't start at all and we even didn't get to sit down, cuz as soon as we al got there it started to rain, and not just spitting like a HUGE downpour. Needless to say we walked back to the house we were at and then Louisianna and I left to go back to my house, after a lil stop at Tim Hortons. We then watched 'Failure to Launch', another good movie. I had seen it in theatre with my aunty Shash and friend Nickers. It is still a good movie the second time!

Sunday 10 of us went to Wonderland, what a great time!! There was my mom and dad, Mon and her friend Kristina, Josh and his friend Patrick, Melissa and her friend Tristan, me and my friend Jordan (who is also Tristans brother). We took two cars, my parents SUV, and my lil Sunfire. We got back to our town just in time to see the firworks, which were amazing this year!!! Everytime we thought they were over, they started again, they haven't been this good for a long time.

Well that was a busy and amazing weekend. How was everyone elses??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home