My life after College

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Boating

Living in beautiful Muskoka you always enjoy the time that you get to spend by the water, especially boating on the lakes! I love going boating and so when I asked my parents if we could all go one day and we'd pack a picnic for dinner mom said call dad. So I called dad and he said sure. So off we went, Mom, Dad, Mel, Josh, and Pat (josh's friend). Josh and Pat went tubing behind the boat (soo funny to watch them flip over the waves). We then ending up picking Mon after she had gone riding (her horse Flicka) by a nearby dock.


I'm in the turquoise (sp?), and Mon is covered up by my blanket. It doesn't look like I was falling but we were both cuddling onto the one bench chair to share the blanket.


The sunset is beautiful and this picture makes me want to never leave Muskoka.

Well I'm off to go camping in our new to us trailer down in Peterbourgh with the family (except those who are workin (mel), or have a horse show (mon), as well as our Japenese student that just arrived today. My dad is doing his first half-iron man duathalon tomorrow and I can't wait to be his cheerleader!

1 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

Thats such a beautiful pic of the sun set. I told my Hubby we should move near to an ocean somewhere I love being close to the water and the beach. P.S I love your sunglasses!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home