My life after College

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Happy Birthday Lil Sis!

I know the day is almost over, (actually by the time I post the day is over), but it has been a very busy day! Shopping, playing volleyball, eating ice cream, walking by the lake, going for a drive, then back home to unpack all my shopping bags.

My youngest sister Mon turned 17 today (july 15)!! I still think of her as a little baby that I would carry around and scare my mom when I took her our of her crib. Although know she is stronger than me (thanks to her horseback riding muscles), and when I do pick her up its giving her a piggy back around the house or upstairs if she is tired.

This is a picture of us three girls, it starts with Mon by the window, then Me, then Mel. We were on a plane coming back from Dominican last year.

Sisters are so special in a girls life. I know that we may have our differences and we may fight the odd time but in the end we are still sisters who love each other deep down inside. May mom always tells us girls (since there are 3 sisters in my family), that we will once all be best friends. LOL....Right now we are laughing however I can already start to see us being closer. I love having a sister to talk to and ask their opinion on clothes while shopping, or have someone to share a secret that mom or dad can't know for a bit. Sisters were made for freindships that last forever. Mon has been a sister who is the peace keeper between my other sister and I. She's energetic, happy, and a socalite at school, work, and at the barn.


Mon you are a joy to have in this family! I hope that you have a great 17th Birthday.

I love ya to bits!

2 Comments:

At 6:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy belated birthday Mon, I was thinking about you yesterday but forgot to call ~ The heat must me melting my brain. You've become quite the woman but you'll always be the little peanut.

:-)

Dave, Shan and fam

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger momsmusings said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog! I know that my sis and I have grown together a lot more then when we were younger too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home