My life after College

Saturday, July 22, 2006

A Purse with a String

So I need a purse with a string attached to me just like mittens are attached to your coat in the winter time. You may ask yourself why?!....because I lost my purse.

It is know the second Saturday that a bunch of young adults in the community some friends and ppl that we work with get together and play volleyball. Then we go for ice cream after our nice workout. LOL...There is usually about 7 people each week that show up. This week there were a few different people from last week. Its lots of fun and we arn't counting points or anything, just strickly some fun and laughing the whole time. Once we have gone running after the ball way too much down the hill towards the lake we call it quits and go for ice cream. The ice cream place is awesome. You get soo much ice cream for just under $3. After we get the ice cream we go outside and sit at the picnice tables and talk. Tonight we talked about boys, and how much most of the girls there are having a hard time with some guy friends. We had 6 girls and 1 guy that went for ice cream. We tryed to get the guys opinion of everything from his point of view. I wonder if he'll come out again next week or did we scare him??

So sitting down at the picnic table is where I lost my purse. I put it down beside me on the ground. Then when we got up to leave I totally forgot it and just went right to my car. So then I drive home it takes about 15 minutes, I then get home reach into my backseat where I normally keep my purse while driving, and its not there. So I run upstairs to my sisters room and get her to go onto canada411 to see if she can try and get the ice cream places #. We finally find it in the yellow pages, and I call them. So there my purse was outside still sitting on the ground. They close in 15 minutes and it takes 15 minutes to get there, so I tell them I'll try and drive fast. I take my lil bro with me for the ride, as I'm going to be gone for 1/2 an hour or 15 minutes there and back if I speed..LOL..So I get my purse, while feeling like an idiot going into the store and picking up my purse. But I have it and everything is great!!!

Well off I'm, tomorrow is my first of six days in a row. But it will be worth it hopefully, as we are going camping on Saturday and Sunday.

3 Comments:

At 11:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I've done that a few times with a few things, from keys to cameras to purses!! I'm glad you found everything right where you left it!

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger momsmusings said...

I lose my keys all the time! I don't carry a purse often, but I have left it at various places a few times. Have fun camping!

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

Glad to hear you found your purse. I can totally relate, I'm always misplacing stuff but J's helping me remember to put things back in their place. I'm always throwing things around, laying stuff everywhere. He's the organized one. God knew I need that in him I guess.
Anyways I gots a new one (purse)...and J's got a new job. YAY! You'll have to drop by my blog. Have a great week!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home