My life after College

Thursday, July 27, 2006

The Puppies are Almost Here!

Well my lil Ty (our family spoiled dog) is going to be a father again. Him and his wife (we married them before they had the puppies that first time), are about to have their 2 second set of puppies any day now! Last time they had 4 puppies and this time we are thinking she will have the same amount. Which should be any day know as the mommy has been nesting, we hope within the next couple of days.

This is Oreo, the mommy. She is a Shipoo (Shitzu, Poodle). Oreo is a my moms friends family dog. They specifically picked a girl dog so that we could bread our dog with theirs. She looks a little tired, but who wouldn't after the fourth and last puppy had just come out and was drinking some milk. She did a great job last time. My mom, and two sisters were able to get to their house in time just to see the last two puppies coming out. It was amazing.

This is the proud papa to be. This is my family dog Ty, or Tyler. We named him after Ty Pennington from the old Trading Spaces, now he is on Extreme Home Makeover. Ty is a Shitzu-Maltese. He is mostly Matlese with the soft and curly hair. He loves his wife, however he can't see her right now or even for a bit after the puppies are born. Whenever Oreos mom comes over Ty will cry as he wants to go with her because he knows that she is going back to where Oreo is . As well whenever you say "Ty, where's Oreo?"...he goes up onto the couch and looks out the window to see where she is. Its too cute.

These are two of the four puppies from last time. They are so cuddly and have the fur of their daddy. The one of the left was a girl and the one on the right was a boy, Dash. Dash we still keep in contact with as my moms friend from work owns him. We just had him over last week for a few days, so Dad (Ty)and Son (Dash) had some reunion time. They call my mom Grandma to Dash. Its all too cute.

Well I'm let you know when the new puppies come and I'll post some pics. For know I'm off to bed, as I work in the morning at 9am which means I'm up at 7am (way too early) and leaving the house by 8am. Then I'm off camping for the weekend as my dad has another 1/2 Ironman Race this coming Sunday. So its family weekend and we are all going camping in the trailer. Y'all have a great weekend!


3 Comments:

At 12:28 AM, Blogger Crystal said...

OMG those pups are sooooo darling! Thanks for the encouragment on my blog! Good luck to your sis too!

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

We do miss Dash, especially Liam. I wish so bad we could be dog people!! Not yet anyways... Let us know when the happy moment comes. Have fun camping and see you next Thursday, we're coming up early for church camp.

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

Dash must be so big by now. He was such a well behaved and cute puppy! Hope camping was fun and the weather wasn't to warm. Its way to warm for me here in PA! I not used to so much heat...I need a/c! laters.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home