My life after College

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me & Gone for the Weekend

This weekend, Louisianna, Mel S and I are heading to beautiful Niagara Falls. Why??? Cuz its my 20th Birthday tomorrow. Thats right, I will no longer be a teenager as of tomorrow morning.

Here is a tribute to my Birthday tomorrow as tomorrow is a busy day and I won't be back till Sunday late at night...

I was born to my great & loving parents at 3:28am on
October 27, 1986 at Guelph General.
I was the first born to my parents who were married two years before I was born. My mom was 22, and dad was almost 25. I was 6lbs 13 oz with lots of hair of dark brown hair. They named me Meghan Joyce. My first name was after Meg on the Thornbirds, as my mom loved watching that series while she was pregnant with me. My middle name is after my grandmothers middle name, her name was Dorothy Joyce. I feel privilidged to have been named after my grandmother and will forever love her even though she has gone to heaven. My middle name often gets used as my first name by my father. He will always says, "Joyce!, can you grab me the....". My mom, dad and I lived in a house on a cute little street, where I had mickey mouse wallpaper in my nursery. They also had a Mustang at that time, in which when I was fusy they would cruise around the street until I feel asleep in my carseat.

So Happy 2oth Birthday to ME!!

Now here is what I'm doing:

Saturday at 7am picking up Mel S, then picking up Louisianna, then picking up lots of coffee.
Getting on the highway and driving to Niagara Falls.
We are staying overnight at one of the hotels with an
indoor waterpark attached to it!!!
The lady told us we could start using the waterpark when it opened that morning. It opens at 9am, so we are leaving at 7am, and we'll get there around 10am. It is going to be lots of fun.

We'll find parking, see if the room is ready (probably not), get changed into that bathing suit that I haven't worn in a few months cuz its been sooo cold to swim, and go to the waterpark for a while. Then we'll check to see if our room is ready and get checked in, relax, go for dinner, and enjoy Niagara Falls.

Sunday we are going to go back to the waterpark stay there for a while, do some more touring, and head out around 5pm towards
Canada's Wonderland for Fear Fest. This is where we'll meet some more people and go on all the rides at Wonderland. Then head back home after that.

Monday I then start my new and very exciting job. Tomorrow is my last day at the appliance place, where they have tried to beg me to stay..yah right. I'm so excited about me new job. They have interview tomorrow for my position at the appliance place so I hope they find someone, if not, too bad. I'm really a nice person and I really hope that they find someone. They are nice people, but they need someone who can be nice and talk to the customers for them, as the head tech doesn't have people skills and my boss doesn't like talking to the customers on the phone.

But enough of them. I'm excited about this weekend and can't wait. I'll post some pics from the weekend when I get back from work and before I have to leave for puppy classes on Monday.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

7 Comments:

At 12:11 AM, Blogger momsmusings said...

Happy Birthday!! Sounds like you are going to have a blast this weekend. Enjoy!!

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Pauline said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you have a great weekend. Enjoy your youth. Its not around for a long time after you turn 20. Well.... maybe it can be if you want it to. Love ya.

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Lala's world said...

Happy Birthday Meghan! have a great weekend!!

 
At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Bithday Megs! I hope you had a great weekend minus the way the weather turned out.

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Did you have a good weekend? I said Happy Birthday to you via your Mom's blog... did you get it? I hope you enjoyed your trip and new job!

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

Man, I'm soooo jealous! Sounds like you're gonna have a blast! Good luck at your new job and we'll be waiting on those pics!

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

I'm so stupid. I forgot to say....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home