My life after College

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

First Day of Holidays

It's my first day of holidays (thats what im calling these days off). My last day at my summer job was yesterday, so today I slept till I could (only 8am), and helped clean the kitchen, organized my closet, and made my bed. Soon after Regis & Kelly, my mom and I are going to Curves (which we haven't been to for a while).

I'm excited about my time off. I was talking to some friends saying that I'm never going to be able to take time off and relax, as I'll have payments on a house, or all that other fun stuff of growing up. Right now I only have Visa payments from my shopping trips while in college, car insurance that I pay my parents for, gas for my lil Ella-Louise (my car), and anything for entertainment for myself.

I've applied to 5 different places so far, so I'm just waiting to see what will happen. But my plans for the next few weeks are some of my fav things I enjoy:

Friday & Saturday: Going away with my family (only mom, dad and J) and Louisianna to Niagara-on-the-Lake, to a camping resort. My dad has another race this weekend, so mom and dad are staying till Sunday, but J has hockey tryoff on Sat evening, so Louisianna and I are taking him back on Sat afternoon.

Then Sunday we do laundry and pack, then Monday morning my mom and I are leaving to pick up my aunt 3 hrs from here, and heading down to visit my cousin (Mrs. Winckler) in Pennsylvania. We are visiting with her and her hubby for the day, then Tuesdays morning all four of us are heading to Manhatten!!!!! I can't wait. Going to see Liberty, and shopping all day. My dream! Then on our way back home we are stopping at my other aunts place in West Virginia to visit her for a day. Then heading back home. Good thing the Desperate Housewives season 2 is on DVD , as this is going to be a lot of driving. Then Thursday evening is when my mom and I will get back home.

Then Saturday I'm babysitting for my mom's friend, 4 kids ranging from ages 5 months to 9 years old. They are good kids, so it should be fun.

Well I'm off to the gym, then walmart. Maybe during my time off I should learn to cook..LOL..I'll let you know how that goes (I don't know how very well at the moment).

5 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Blogger Alicia said...

New York here we come! We are going to have an awsome time, I have always wanted to go shopping in New York but have not gotten a chance to yet. Can't wait to see you!!

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger redheads said...

It sounds like you are going to be very busy and need a vacation after your vacation. Have fun!

 
At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time in NYC, that is awesome and say hello to alicia for me.

I'll pray for those jobs you applied for got some details on them.

God will direct you to a great job don't worry!!!

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger momsmusings said...

I hope you have a great time away, and pray that the right job will open up for you!!

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Wave's Word said...

howdy! NYC look out the girls are ready to shop. Take many pictures to share.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home