My life after College

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Another way for Smores

After being in the grocery store with a girlfriend, waiting in the nice long lineups when you come to Country Country in the summer, we saw a new way to make smores. We have just recently found a new way of using the family digestive chocolate cookies for smores. Now we introduce peanut butter cups with the digestive chocolate cookies and the marshmellow.

So Louisianna, MelS and decide to go camping on Saturday night as part of MelS's birthday (which is today, HAPPY BDAY MELS). I decide to just visit and stay in my nice bed, since I have to work the next morning. I said I would bring the smore stuff. So we try the marshmellow, digestive chocolate cookie, and the reese's peanut butter cup. OH MAN..it was sooo good. That is my new fav treat!....and what do we use to roast the marshmellow?? ......


The Wiener Roastie 3000. MelS named the fork as it has many jobs: roasting marshmellows, poker for the wood, extenable stick, and an extenable bear scarer or anything else that might have decided to pop out of the woods (yes we practiced using the stick to fight off muskoka bears..LOL). Our night was so much fun!. Lots of marshmellows, hotdogs, and smores, and popcorn. We even managed to keep the fire going and start it on the first try. We rule girls!

Well I'm off to continue watching my Laguna Beach Season 1 DVD's.

BTW..my mom has a blog now...its www.cheerleadermamma.blogspot.com .... she hasn't posted anything yet, as she was away all weekend, but I'm pretty sure there will be something soon. They get back tonight soon, from being away all weekend.

2 Comments:

At 11:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have heard about the smores and digestive cookies too late for me to try them last weekend, but I do love choclate and peanut better, I will have to give them a try.
Way to go on the fire... it always takes me a while to get one going. Thanks for dropping by my site.

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

That DOES sound yummy!! My favourite combination is chocolate and peanut butter. We're camping again the last weekend in August, I'll have to give that a try.

I'll check out your mom's blog... what a crazy computer addicted family we are!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home