My life after College

Monday, July 31, 2006

The Puppies are HERE!!

Well I'm back from camping and.......Well Orea finally had the puppies!
On Sunday, July 30, 2006, Orea & Ty welcomed their 3 new children! The first 2 puppies out were a girl and a boy, the girl had trouble breathing at first. So Virginia (Orea's Owner) had to tip the puppy upside down and give it human mouth-to-mouth. With her many years of experience breading Shelties we knew that the puppies were in good hands. So she got her to start breathing, then came another lil girl. All puppies are healthy and I can't wait to see them. I'll post some pics once I go and visit the new lil bundles of joy.

Side note: Camping was awesome, lots of smores, and fun times as a family. Dad had a great race, he did another 1/2 ironman duathalon on Sunday and got 1st in his age/category. As well he got 2nd overall in the bike portion out of all the 1/2 ironman duathaletes. He was very excited!! WAY TO GO DADDY!

3 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

Hey Megs!

Congrates to Ty for becoming a new daddy! I can just picture what V did, although it was very important for her to do it...it makes me giggle to picture a human giving mouth to mouth to a puppy. (sorry). Tell your dad congrates on the awards for his runs!

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats Ron!! and Ty of course for all your hard work!! ;-)

I thought dogs had bigger litters than that, maybe that is bigger dogs. Cute non the less.

See you tomorrow!!

 
At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! The puppies are ugly. LOL I know I'm supposed to say they're cute, but really...They look like little naked rats. Ah ha ha...Once they get some fur they will cuten up! Actually, I fell in love with one of them...But congrats to Ty nonetheless...He did a good job this time around. *wink wink* Are we still on for our girls night tomorrow?! Remember, I work at 6:45 the next morning... I HATE MORNINGS...But you know that. Talk to you later babes!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home