My life after College

Friday, August 18, 2006

My Nieces and Nephew!

I finally went to go see my precious little neices and nephews. BTW, they are puppies. They were born on July, 30, 2006. There was 2 girls and a little boy.


This is Oreo (the mommy, my sister-in-law, my dogs wife). The beige puppie is the little boy. He has been nicknamed 'Floyd', or 'Pink Floyd'. As when he was born he had no fur to cover his little pink body. The other two are the girly girls. They are like twins, when you look at their faces. The only marking that is different is the spot on the back on the one puppy.

The girls have been sold, and only 'floyd' is left still needing a home. I'm trying to convince my dad that all he needs to get me for my next birthday (in October) is this little puppy. He didn't say anything after. I showed him the picture and he said cute, then I told him this is what I wanted and he didnt say anything too bad. He just said we dont need another dog. However, technically its not him, its me, and I live in the basement, I could block my room and the downstairs hallway area for my puppy. Plus Im sure my mom would help me when I was at work, as 'floyd' would be able to play with his father (my family dog 'Ty').


Hey they are again..all sleeping so quietly. Just wait till they are older. They wont be quiet anymore. "Floyd" lets out a little woof now and again V told us. V is Oreo's owner.


This is little 'Floyd' from the front..isn't he precious!!! I love him to death. He was cuddled up in my neck for most of our visit the other day. He even licked my nose. It was cute seeing the puppies trying to walk. They arn't that old so they still can't walk. One of the little girls we put her on the ceramic flooring and she did the splits. Well I should get going...Have a good weekend ya'all.. I'm working Saturday, and have Sunday and Monday off!! YAH...going to see my sisters horse show on Sunday, and relaxin on Monday!!

5 Comments:

At 11:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love puppy breath, it is the best thing and it makes me want to take them home but then the pooping, the chewing, the barking, the whinning, the peeing.... get to me. I wish we could have kept Dash, their older brother but the timing was just not right - I miss him at times. He was so hyper but so fluffy cute at the same time. Have a great weekend!

 
At 12:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, they are adorable. One day we will be able to get a dog and keep it longer then 2 months...maybe.

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger redheads said...

Your Nieces and Nephew's are adorable... if we had enough time to care for a little one I would love to have a puppy too. But we don't so I hope that you will get your birthday wish cause he is way to cute!

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

Those puppies are so adorable. I wish I could take one home too. Our new apartment allows pets but with an additional rental fee. :)

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger alane said...

Aww, they are so cute! I love puppies!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home