My life after College

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

It's A Boy!

This is my new baby puppy!!.....So remember when I said that I wanted the puppy from my dogs wifes litter?...Well it ended up that my dad wouldn't allow another dog at this house, so then we sold it to another family. That family ended up not taking him in the end. So my mom surprised me and gave him to me as an early bday present today (my bday is the end of Oct). I came home after cleaning at my moms friend house for the day was taking off my shoes and putting down my purse in the front hall. Then I go up the stairs to the living room, and my mom is sitting on the couch with this little puppy. I was like 'what is that?', she was like 'your early bday present'!!!! I was like WHAT!!!! I picked him up and he gave me kisses. He loves to give kisses and sleep in my lap with his little head in the corner of my arm.


This is me and Bailey (thats what I'm calling him for now) just moments after I got him.

This is Ty, Me, and Bailey.

Don't they look alike? Bailey is a little darker than Ty. Ty is jealous and wants to be picked up and sit on our laps. I have been good though with fitting them both on my lap. Beans (the kitten), doesn't really care for the puppy much. He'll come and sniff but thats about it. Know the males dominate the girls in the house when including pets. 4 girls (all human), 6 boys (2 human, 2 dog, 1 cat, 1 bird).

Well I'm off to make my puppys crate a nice little spot in my room. I'll let you know how the training is going. So far no accidents and he has gone twice outside. :)

4 Comments:

At 7:18 AM, Blogger redheads said...

AHHHH... He is so cute!
Happy Early birthday or what? I wish I could have gotten a dog for my birthday :( Thats ok our youngest (nugget) doesn't like dogs AT ALL he thinks they are going to bite him, and NO no dog has even come close to doing that they can't even get close enough for them to really smell him, so for now no pets for us, and I am ok with that.
Have fun with this little one! :)

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger momsmusings said...

What a cute puppy!! One day we may be able to get a puppy...when we move to a bigger house!

 
At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Megs! I had a feeling you'd name him Bailey, it's weird 'cause that's what I thought of when I saw him.

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Lala's world said...

ahhhh so cute! I love puppy breath! wish it would stay forever!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home