My life after College

Friday, October 06, 2006

My Spoiled Pup

While shopping at a store recently with a friend we came across a new accessory for my puppy, Bailey. It was the cutest thing ever. Now what colour to get it was the question. They had blue and pink. We both liked the pink, but Bailey is a boy. We finally decided that Bailey wont know what colour it is, and pink matches more of my clothes than his. So we got the pink one..Now what is it??


Its this cute little doggie bag. It had many pockets, including a cell phone pocket, as well as a cushion in the bottom of the bag for him. He isn't too excited about it yet, but I am!!!...LOL...He's not to trilled about the leash yet so the bag is great.

I also picked up a cute lil suade jacket to keep him warm during our cold winters up north. He'll probably out grow the jacket by the time the snow falls but he needs its now for the cool weather anyways. He also had a rain jacket that my mom got for him. His jacket matches my moms jacket. Its so cute when they go out together with them on, as they are the same colour almost. It looks like we cloned my moms dog Ty, and had Bailey.

So this is my spoiled puppy. He's my life right now. My baby.


Well I'm off...this weekend is Thanksgiving weekend in Canada. I have a family dinner with my dad's side of the family tomorrow (Saturday), and a dinner with my mom's dad, his lady friend, and my family on Monday at my house. I love turkey though and can't wait. Especially when my mom makes turkey soup out of the rest of the turkey...yum yum.

Have a good weekend, and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

4 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Blogger Lala's world said...

oh man too cute! love the jacket!!

have a great Thanksgiving weekend!yumyum Turkey!!!

 
At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That made me laugh!! Man is he cute in that jacket!!!

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger momsmusings said...

Okay, the jacket is just adorable!! I love the bag too!

 
At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey the jacket and bag are so stylish. Very Cute!

Hey for some reason I have not been able to get onto your blog until today so will have to read back a while.
Hope you had a great weekend, I hear that Grandpa and his lady friend made turkey soup with some of the left overs at your place and it was great ... or so I have heard.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home