My life after College

Friday, November 17, 2006

Adventurous Bailey

So I lied about blogging sooner, but I do have some good reasons. It all starts off when my baby (Bailey) got sick, My mom and I also had a Pampered Chef party on Monday, and I have not been in my own room so my life/clothes is disorganized. We are finally finishing the rooms in the basement and hey while were at it lets switch rooms too. So my sis moved out as she is in college, my bro is moving up to her room, and I'm moving over a room to one that is bigger than my current room. However since everything is being drywalled and all dusty I have been living on the couch. They drywallers are finally done as of late Monday night, and my mom has been busy cleaning downstairs. So tomorrow morning I'm priming my room (whatever parts the drywallers didn't do), then have to get some paint colour and then paint. I can't wait, my room will be finished and decorated hopefully soon.

So back to Bailey getting sick/being adventurous...

I went to my bfs (boyfriends) house last Tuesday and my mom which we call Nana puppysat for me while I was gone. On my way up to bfs place my mom calls and Bailey was having trouble going to the bathroom. So I asked if she wanted me to come home, she said its fine right know unless he continues being constipated and then I will have to take into the emerg vet. About 15 minutes later my mom calls me back and says that she got is out and everything is good, but I owe her big time...lol....I'm kinda glad she got to deal with it..THANKS MOM. I enjoyed my night, and even let the little pooch sleep in my bed, which I never let him as I'm afraid he will go to the bathroom on my nice suede comfortor in which can only be dry cleaned.

The next day I'm at work when I get a call from my mom..Bailey had just fallen into the pool and he is shaking. She has to go back into work in an hour and I'll have to come and get him. So I ask my boss if its okay to bring Bailey into the office. She says no problem, he could be our mascot. By the time I get home my mom has already left and Bailey is just laying down on a cushion on the floor. Mom kept him warm and kept wrapping him up in warm just out of the dryer blankets, so I grabbed a bunch of blankets some food, some toys, and Baileys carrier bag (yes its a bag) and brought him back to the office. He slept on and off all afternoon on my lap while I did some work on the computer. He wasn't allowed to be left alone or go to sleep for a while. Towards the end of the night he was better and again I let him sleep in my bed. I felt so bad for the little puppy.

As well Bailey has finally completed his Puppy Socialization/Training classes. Although he really didn't socialize with the other puppies. I think he's more of a cat lover than a dog lover as you can see from the picture below. This is Bailey & Beans. Beans is my sisters cat. They are always playing together, and its even entertaining. They crawl into the dogs crate together and fall asleep, they play, and they cuddle on the couch.


Well I'm off...Have a good weekend everyone!

3 Comments:

At 11:42 PM, Blogger redheads said...

Hey;
Your mom is awesome, she is a one of a kind mom and I hope that you tell her that all the time!

I hope Baily is feeling better now. He is way to cute. I love the pics of him and the cat. I wish I still had my cat :( Oh well right now we really don't have the time to care for an animal let alone ourselves at times, so I think I will wait a little longer.

And the BF whats up with that girl... you should know that all us girls like, want and need details.

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Now I remember why I don't have animals... too much work! ;-) The kids miss Dash and Li wants him back. They're cute 'n all but not right now.

My dad has an office worker (her daughter was the star in the movie "Stick It") who just bought a new puppy, she brings him to work every day. He sits under her desk and roams the office. He's become the office pet.

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

What an adorable little thing! And yay for a bigger room. I was so excited when we moved and got a room that was twice as big as our old one and it has a walk in closet the size of a small bedroom! I bet your room will look fab!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home