My life after College

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Happy Birthday Aunt Pauline!

Today is my Aunt's Birthday!

(This pic is from the left, Ally (Aunties Daughter), Uncle M (Aunties Husband), and Auntie)


Since I was young I have always thought of her as my second mom. She was there for me when I was younger for when my parents went away, I would get to go to Aunt Paulines (and play with her daughter Ally).

While away at college I was able to go over to her house (and visit Ally), but also be able to sit down and chat with her about my day. It made it easier to live away from home knowing that my second mom was only a 15 minute drive away.

We have gone on a few road trips, to Montreal, down to visit Ally a few times, and each time we always have fun. Especially our trip to Montreal!...Wow, I'll never forget that trip...so much fun in a 6+ hr car ride with 4 girls in my little sunfire (my mom, aunt pauline, ally and I).

So HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT PAULINE!!!

Hope your day is filled with love and joy and you get to spend it with people you love!...oh wait..you are...you are at my house ....lol....

LOVE YA LOTS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home