My life after College

Thursday, February 22, 2007

The Snow Can Go Away

I don't know about you but where I live we have had some nasty snow storms lately. Its worse south of us in which my sister who lives 1 hr south of me didn't get to go to college for 4 days in a row because of the storm. North of us is better than south which is really weird as usually when going further north its awful.

It was not nice outside this morning again. It took forever to get to work as the roads were slippery and full of snow. Its clearing up though I think. Below is a picture taken just a few minutes ago outside my office. The sky looks dark, but at least you can see the end of the runway again, unlike this morning. To the left of the picture beside the huge building is a runway for the planes. You know when its bad weather when you can't see the end of the runway, but you can in this pic.

The reason why I want the weather to clear up is I want/need to go shopping tonight. My grandfather's 75th Birthday Party is on Saturday, and like a normal girl I think I need something new or at least a part of my outfit needs to be new. Plus I haven't been shopping in a while. Its also a perfect time to grab my best friend and hit the road for a little trip. The closest mall is about 25 minutes south of us. So after work, weather depending I'm heading up to go shopping.

Then I have to come home and pack for the weekend. Tomorrow night my boyfriend, my sister, her boyfriend and I are heading down 3 hrs south of here for the family event on Saturday. The rest of my family leaves tonight. The dogs even get to go away this weekend but not with us. Ty is going to my mom's friends house. And Bailey is going to my mom's bosses house who also has one of Ty's puppies from the first litter, Dash. Bailey is from the second litter. I don't think they have ever met so we are trying it out tonight and if it doesn't work then I have to pick up Bailey and take him with me for the weekend. I hope it works!

As of know I'm going shopping, just checking weather network. But who knows what could happen in 2.5 hrs with the weather up here in the snowy north.

Bye for now.

2 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Blogger redheads said...

Hope yo uhad fun shopping. I would love to get some new clothes. See you on Saturday.
Safe driving.

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Lala's world said...

oh I love shopping, specially with girlfriends or sisters!
we still have snow here, we have had it since before Halloween, I am not really sick of it yet but find myself looking forward to summer and green grass!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home