My life after College

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Back from House/Dog/Horse Sitting

I'm back to my internet and blog reading days...
Well it was a fun 1 1/2 weeks while House/Dog/Horse sitting. I cooked my own meals (and yes I actually cooked real meals), I only had one take out meal on a night that I was running late after getting a new cell phone and then had a book party to go to. I had fun, it was kinda like having my own house. However, it was too quiet at times for me. I like people and noise. Last night the satellite went out at the house and there was nothing else to do so I came home and hung out with my mom.

The dog is a good dog which was good as I don't think I could have even pulled it on a leash or by its collar all by myself if he had gotten into trouble.

Here is a picture of the dog 'Slate'.....

Now here is a pic of him standing up....

He loves his ears to be scratched and always pushes his head against your arms and chest to try and get you to scratch them.

So I'm back home, trying to unpack my mega load of clothes, as well as try and organize my room as while I was gone my mom moved all my stuff from my old room into my new room, and so everything is everywhere, and I hate a cluttered and messy room.

Have a good weekend everyone!


1 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Blogger momsmusings said...

That is one HUGE dog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home