My life after College

Monday, November 27, 2006

Away Dog/House Sitting

I'm have been dog/house sitting since this past Thursday at a house with no internet!!..AH!>...I get to check my emails at work but don't have time to check blogs or even write a new blog.

So this morning I don't have to go to work till 12 as I watched my bosses son all weekend, so I'm getting days off and going in late today. I'm at my mom's house using her internet and getting caught up.

I will be at this house till next Saturday watching their dog/horse (yes I said horse). They have a Great Dane named 'Slate'. He's taller than me when he stands on his hinds legs. And while he's on all fours he's as high as my belly button or even a little bit higher. When he sits down he makes a big lud, or when we scratched his collar he shakes the floor. This dog is huge!....Its interesting though as I'm used to my little Bailey who is like the size of this dogs head.

So I'll be away till next Saturday. I promise I'll blog on Saturday when I get home and even post some pics of this huge dog.As well I got two new things from IKEA for my room, so I'll post new pics of my room which is almost finished (YAH)..So bye for now hope everyone has a great week.

3 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I can't wait for the pictures, have fun horse sitting!

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

Can't wait to see pics of that huge dog! I love great danes!

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger momsmusings said...

Sounds like you will have fun looking after a horse and a dog the size of a horse!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home