My life after College

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Think he needed a haircut?

Its that time again...Bailey goes to the Groomers. He was looking a little ratty lately, and it not that I don't brush him he just has so much hair, which I love so I don't mind brushing it.
This is a before picture of him with some crazy hair.
This is him after a day at the groomers (below)
His groomer is so nice too, and not expensive like the groomer at my vet's office, which I want to switch vet's also. It going to cost almost $500 to get Bailey nutured!!! Why?? cuz he has a small very small like a 1 out of 10 heart murmer and they have to do a pre EKG on him. Sent the results down to a place in New York and then they tell the vet to go ahead with the procedure or not. But he's my baby. I'm going to put it off for a bit, its not like he needs it right now or anything. But hopefully by the summer I'll get it done.
Its been a while again....but when you have two little ones running around (well they don't run but they keep you busy) that usually arn't there things are different. The past week we had my Aunt Shash's two youngest boys visiting while they were away at a conference. They were very well behaved boys and a joy to have at the house. Mr.Silly (as Shash calls him) the 4 years old kept us laughing.
One time it went like this:
My sister Mel was up visiting for the weekend was at the computer at the kitchen table. I was doing dishes. Mr. Silly was suppost to be sitting at the table eating his lunch. And the youngest one J was already finished his lunch and playing in the living room.
Then a few moments later Mr. Silly is on the floor playing with the water bottle on the floor and J has come in and dumped Mr. Silly's lunch which was homemade turkey soup on the floor. All within a minute. So well Mel got J out of the way I asked Mr. Silly to stand aside so that Mel and I could clean it up.
Well he thought I meant go to your room (the one he was staying in). So Mel and I get everything cleaned up and I go to find Mr. Silly who I found on his bed with his arms crossed.
I said: What are you doing in your room?
Mr. Silly: I didn't like what you said to me.
Me: What did I say that made you upset?
Mr. Silly: You told me to go to my room.
Me: oh I didn't want you to go to your room I just wanted you to stand aside.
So I took him back upstairs and showed him why we asked him to stand aside cuz we had to clean up the mess and didn't want him to get anything on his socks or pants.
Me: I just wanted you to stand over there (as I pointed to the other side of the kitchen, also where the stove happens to be)
Mr.Silly: Well where did you want me to stand? on top of the stove and burn myself?
Me: So sweety just over to the side so that you wouldn't get dirty.
My sister and I were laughing about the stove part. I would never even think about that. I kinda felt bad after that he would think that but it was too funny at the time. But his tone of voice and gestures while saying it were funny.
Another time was this past Sunday. My mom was working so it was just Mel, the two boys, and Me that went to church. We were all sitting while they were getting everyone with a birthday/anniversary in February to stand at the front. Our church is kinda older school (getting better) so things are more queit at times.
We then all procedded to sing Happy Birthday (there were no anniversaries).
Happy Birthday to you...this is when Mr. Silly goes Cha cha cha
Happy Birthday to you....Mr Silly again goes Cha cha cha
Happy Birthday to everyone
Happy Birthday to you....Mr. Silly CHA CHA CHA!!
My sis and I were laughing and the lady behind us (which we know really well) was laughing too. It was sooo cute.
Both boys were fun to have around, we went to hockey games (my bro plays), grocery shopping, and swimming.
Here is a pic of the two of them in the bath with Mr. Silly and Me as the hairdressers.
Have a good night...I'm off to see Cory. We are going to East Side Mario's for dinner too (it was our 3 month on Monday and he was on midnight shifts so we ate in)..YUM..Its my fav.

3 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Such cutie's eh?! You think it's busy with 2 --- try all 4 of them!!

I have them all to myself next weekend whild Dave is camping. In the midst of that I have WWF, a birthday party and a baby shower and then I preach on Sunday! Fun Fun!!

Thanks for taking such good care of the boys, I know they had a blast. Li didn't want to come home!

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

Those two are so cute! They sure look like trouble makers!And the stove thing was hilarious! Wow 3 months. Sounds like it's going great! Blessings!

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger redheads said...

Hope you had a great night out with the BF. Lili is so cute... well they both are but the comments he comes up with crack me up.

Oh Baily looks so sweet all groomed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home