My life after College

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Media Release

Just out in our weekend paper is a photo of my bf and the other Auxiliary Police men. He has been working hard on organizing an event called 'Stuff A Cruiser'. What they do is set up a police cruiser at two local Zellers one in my town then another 20 minutes away in which people from the community can purchase or bring in new and unwrapped toys to stuff the cruiser. The gifts are then taken to the Salvation Army to distribute to local children that wouldn't get any toys for Christmas without the communities help.

Shown in the picture from the left is a guy, then Cory (my bf), then another guy all from the Ontario Provincial Police Auxiliary program. The event hasn't happened as this was a photo shoot in order to catch the attention of the community.


The event is December 9th and I wish you all the luck on your event Cory!!....
You have worked hard and taken time from your days off in order to help the local communities.

Here is a picture of Cory and I... (without his police fur hat on).

5 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, Blogger Lala's world said...

that is so cool that they are doing that!

 
At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is such a great idea! I hope they collect a ton of presents! You two are too cute together!

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

Aww, he's cute! What an awesome idea!

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Awe you look cute together!!! Are you bringing him down for Christmas?

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger momsmusings said...

You guys look great together! What an great thing to plan at this time of year! (and thanks for passing my post on to your mom, she is awesome to help me out!!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home