My life after College

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Bailey's First Groomer Appt.

Tonight was the first time that I took Bailey to the groomers. I though it would be nice for him to be all pretty before Christmas. I took him for 5pm as the groomer didn't want any other dogs there as this was his first time. We take our dogs to a private groomer, where she runs the business out of her home. She does tons of dogs in the area and does it good and at a good price too.

It took her two hours to complete him head to toe and butt and to finish she gave him a little bandana that attaches to his collar. He is soooo soft, and cuddly. It felt like dropping a child off at daycare when I dropped him off at the groomers. He gave me tons of kisses and when I handed him over he was gave me the look like..'Mommy, where are you going?'. But I think he had fun...at least hes clean now.

This is Ty (my moms dog on the left), and Bailey on the right. They are so similar in size and features. Bailey will be 4 in May, and Bailey is 4 months old.



4 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Blogger momsmusings said...

Your puppy is so cute. Especially with the bandana! They do look so much alike!

 
At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How nice for Bailey to spend a day at the spa! LOL.

 
At 2:09 AM, Blogger Lala's world said...

they are SO CUTE!

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger Crystal said...

Like mother, like son. I can't believe he's almost as big as her. Cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home